Programmer Analyst, Bethlehem, PA
I&I Software Inc. in Bethlehem, PA is seeking experienced Programmer Analyst to participate in determining, analyzing, and translating business needs into functional requirements. The Programmer Analyst will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in determining, analyzing and translating business needs into functional requirements by developing business cases and gathering detailed business requirements for prioritized projects including high-level process analysis, blueprint of implementation, identification of key gaps, and approach options.
- Add Custom Entities and Attributes in CRM according to the business requirement.
- Configure Forms and Views for new modules to be added in CRM system.
- Create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making based on SSRS.
- Create commission reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and imported into CRM.
- Create customized dashboard, Ribbon button and configured sitemap. Create and debug workflows for enhancing the system.
- Resolve plugin and frontend issues caused by an upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to 2013.
THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY OTHER PERSONNEL.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related field providing the required skills, knowledge and abilities,
- One (1) year of experience in the job offered or in a related position providing the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Position also requires demonstrable knowledge and proficiency working with:
- Software & Platform: Visual Studio, SSRS, Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.